Wait on the Lord: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the Lord.
Grant me courage.
Grant me strength.
Grant me patience.
I will humbly wait on you each day of my life.
So be it.
– There is a big difference between courage, strength and patience for God and those some qualities in worldly terms.
– With God these qualities are couched in humility and servanthood.
– Do I always wait and listen to God?
– Do I know how to be still long enough to hear God?
– I will read Psalm Twenty-Seven. I will set aside a small amount of time each day this week to begin the practice of being silent, listening and waiting for God to speak in my life.